Daisypath Anniversary tickers

8.4.10

I need you, Mr.time!

I really didnt have much time!
Just left 228 days to STPM!
16 days more to Muet Reading, Writing & Listening test!
and more 25 days to Muet Speaking test!
I didnt prepare well yet!
OhMyGod!
This time is really stressing me as I must do very well and get a better result than last time but not same or worse than last time!
Have to become more concentrate for my study from now on!
I....

To all, I'm okay now!
having a happiness life and I'm always happy but not sad anymore!
I prefer my life like this. :D
Now, I know what's call freedom, what is happiness!
Just worry about my study. :(
Well! I'll be better!

To my sister, Shin Yean, Happie for your 13th birthdae!
Stay pretty and sweets! And put more effort on your study!
Dont follow me! I'm wrong to make all that stupid decision and regret.
Last, HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!

To my darling, I really happy to be with you.
and hope to be with you in my future time. ;)
Dont let me alone as I really hate this!
but not means that you need to be my side all the time.
Just let me feel you're here, inside my heart!

To Someone(Dont think that is you), I know you come here and get my latest news.
Hope you wont do this anymore!
Leave from my place! I dont welcome you!
I hope you happy always.

2 給我的話:

ღ 欣艳 ღ said...

我不会像你酱的la...
then
u wan to STPM liao...
勤劳一点har...
and u prepare now har...
haha~

Shin Yee said...

●наρρy ¥зап●
Blerk~!
Okay lar~