Daisypath Anniversary tickers

13.4.10

Sick, but not me

After school, I slept until 6pm.
actually I gonna wake up at 5pm, but my "alarm" didn't ring.
Shirley come and wake me up as she want to tell me something.
And then chat with her till 7pm.
After that, my aunt tell me a bad news.
She said that, grandma told her that my mum was in fever.
Mum already in clinic for whole day and still fever.
I dont know all about this! Really worry that time. Why they didnt tell me about this?
Sms my sis(Thian) but she didnt reply. Everytime also like that! Throw away your mobile phone lah!
Then ask another sis(Yean) about mum.
She call me back and said that mum will be transfer to manjung hospital tonight and she come alone!
About 9.30pm, dad tell me that mum is on the ferry and on the way to hospital.
She really come alone! I'm not going to visit her as dad say it's too late.
Don't know what to do.
Hope she can recover earlier.
As dear say this not a big matter and don't have to worry too much.
But, quite pity she was alone there.

0 給我的話: