Daisypath Anniversary tickers

28.8.10

How a student always in holiday mood

I had already started my holiday since Friday.

As a Malaysian, we must know that 27th of August which is Friday is our public holiday for Nuzul Al-Quran day. Saturday and Sunday are not schooling days.
and 31st of August is our 53rd national day.
As conclusion I made, 30th of July, Monday, many student will be absent. :)
After that, 1st, 2nd and 3rd of Sept are schooling day, but I let my self for holidays.
and then the school holiday is coming again!
my birthday is during the school holiday, after that they are celebrating Hari Raya.
Monday and Tuesday is holiday again where we had replace it earlier.
Thursday is public holiday again.
therefore, Wednesday and Friday I maybe will be absent again. ;)
Because it is weekend again!
So how long is my holiday?
Tell you these but with a condition, not to tell others, okay?

This is why I'm getting lazier!
My mission to study had failed for 2 days!
Someone is encouraging me to study but someone is not!
but discouraging me to do so.

Yesterday I can wake up early in the morning at 8am something.
however, i slept till about 1200noon today!
it's a good reason for me, as i didnt have clock or alarm today.
It's real! My cellphone is not with me for last night.
I cant sleep without it if i'm not tired enough.
it come back today, so i can get in to my dream faster and sleep well!

I'm going to lying on my sweetest bed now.
Ciaozzzzzzz again, guys!

For your information, 10 more days to go for my day. <3
after 0000 now, so just left 9 days more ^^

2 給我的話:

我是橙子,Halo! said...

im wasting my time oso.. argh!
final is coming!

Shin Yee said...

橙子 @ Kar Ping
:D
same situation here.
Gambateh orh!