Daisypath Anniversary tickers

31.12.08

2008 will be end...2009 is coming!

Today is the 30th December of 2008..
long time didnt blog already..
and now sometimes i so bored..
and sometimes i felt bored until dunno what to do..
just sit at home doing nonsense..
wahahaha!!
i will be crazy continuing my life like this..
if u are me..dont u will being crazy?!

erm..
today PMR results come out..
some of them will felt happy..
some of them will felt sad..
it's the time to show how many effort had they put on their PMR..
peoples who put more efforts will get better results..
and..
today i remember the moment i get my results..
i was sad that time..
i so sad but i no cry at all..
my result is quite bad i think..
i blame myself for no put too much effort on it..
why am i not so concentrate on it that time?
maybe cause of that guy..
that time i so careless..
making wrong decision..
no put whole effort on it..
why am i so stupid that time?!
what am i doing that moment?!
all that are my fault...is it?!
now..
that feel come back again..
i thought my SPM result will be bad too..
i so scare now..
sometimes i even think that until i wanna cry..
march..
time passes soon..
march will be coming soon..
i so scare for the day when my result out..
i felt regret now already..
i even thinking that i would cry that moment..
or..
my tears will automatically come out?
just know that i will cry..
hehe

erm..
this time i quite lazy to blog..
as..
that day i fall sick..
i get fever..
but didnt take medicine..
hehe..
at last i take then be better soon..
now i am well..
haha!
then i am not at my home now..
so....

haiz..
sometimes i felt hate to blog too..
today i go see others blog..
see that their blog got so many comment..
but mine one NO!
reallt OMG!
no comment make me no effort to continue writing my blog..
really one..
like no people come support lo..
haiz..

i dunno what am i going to write about again..
just end here..

0 給我的話: