Daisypath Anniversary tickers

2.10.09

♥ Low Battery ♥

so sorry that i didn't update this blog for such a long long time!
really sorry about it to all my readers!
I'm really busy for the whole weeks!
As last week, i busy for my grandma's birthday party.
then i have to prepare for my speech that i had go on Wednesday.
after that days, I'm too lazy to blogging.
this weekend need to prepare for MUET speaking test some more.
i attend that test on Tuesday(6/10) the 1st group!
Oh~i really scare that test.
i really cant get ideas and even elaborate my points when I'm speak.
I'm some thing wrong today.
i don't know why suddenly i write this in English.
sorry cause of my broken English.
if u cant understand, please don't bother on what i written.
really tired!
End here, continue when my battery charged!

4 給我的話:

IM∶MS. XPei小沛™ said...

考MUET哦
要加油咯
别紧张

♡你的人945...我♡的人940...愛しています said...

gambateh~~!!!

ah D♥ said...

http://wendy-sim1222.blogspot.com/我换LINK了哦~~请从新链接我,不好意思麻烦你了~~连接了通知我哦^^谢谢哇~欢迎常来~要留言哇~

Shin Yee said...

IM MS. X.PEI-小沛™ ★
呵呵!谢谢~
考过speaking了..

Dear~
Thanx Ooh~!

ah D♥
得空会relink你的哦!