Daisypath Anniversary tickers

7.11.09

♥ Muet test ♥

although today was Saturday, i should enjoying my weekend life at my hometown actually.
but I'm not doing that, as i having my Muet test today!
wake up early in the morning as usual and then go to school about 7.15am.
start Reading test at 8am!
9.30am Reading test end and rest for few minutes.
Writing test starting on 10am.
i thought that i had out of topic, hope it wasn't happen.
11.30am, this paper end.
Last test-Listening test start at 12pm.
the sound system was so suck!
i cant listen well as i sat at the corner of the 1st column but last row!
however, Muet test passed!

Before going back, we need to fill in the form given.
it was about Muet test and to give comment on it.
then i get a call from PeyShan.
she said that the whole world was waiting for me!
as my family come from pangkor and they are waiting for me to having our lunch!
they decided to go Michelin Star Restaurant.
this was the 2nd time i go there but the 1st time go there for lunch.
we cant finish all the dishes as most of us are children and ladies/teenage girls!
we were too full eating there!i ate a lot!

after lunch time, they go shopping but i stay at home as i felt tired!
busy for my facebook until forget to sleep although my eyelips almost stick together.
after few hours, they came back with pizza!
Having pizza as dinner at about 6.30pm.
and then they go back to pangkor.
just now, eating hot-dogs as supper!
And just watched Vampire Diaries(Episode 8).
waiting for the next episode.

Planing start from today:
1) Waiting for him!
2) Edit my photos and post here.
3) Watch dramas.
4) Studying when holiday.
5) Write my diaries that i haven't post here.
6) ...

Forget what to do already.
End here today.



><

ShinYee vs PeyShan

2 給我的話:

Sydney said...

O.o y u take pic wit peyshan de?

Shin Yee said...

sydney
she's my cousin.
why cant i take photo with her?!
XD!