Daisypath Anniversary tickers

1.5.11

Happy Labour Day ;)

Goodbye, April :(
Time is flying, buddies!

Congrats to William and Kate :D

A lovely couple whom their wedding is broadcasted LIVE on TV!
this royal wedding is really nice!
Kate with wedding grown was awesome!
Prince William was handsome too :D
Their kiss was sweet enough,
but the little girl who cover her ears at the moment is really funny. xD

My cousin also named William.
He came back to celebrate mothers' day today.
When he reach my house, we all joke with him and said that we all had watched his wedding ceremony through TV.
He also getting marry end of this year :)
But I don't know I'm attend or not.
I wish I'll be there.

Well, It's now 1.48am!
I should go to bed now as promise my cousin to hang out with him tomorrow.
Just now he bring his dogs back too :D
last time he just have one, now 2!
First named Nana, while Second named Popo.
what's a funny name i told my cousin!
his younger bro's rabbit named "da bian" which means shit in Chinese.
I can't imagine their children names in future. LOL!

Okay, Happy Labour Day to all!
Have a nice and enjoyable day ;)
Good night. <3

Babe, I'm waiting for you :)

0 給我的話: