Daisypath Anniversary tickers

7.5.11

7thMay

Hey buddies! Great to tell you all, i had done a little changing on my blog. Change my banner with my photos taken during Chinese New Year for 2011. Deleted all countdown for any celebrations, Cbox and those artist's blog. I decided to delete CBox, because there a lot of people spamming, i don't know is that people spamming or virus. so, i just delete it as well. Just show 3 posts on first page. Wish you all will like this :)
Help me to click Says.my and Nuffnang ads please! Join us here too :) can help you to earn more pocket money!Don't you like that? Easy step to earn pocket money, it's real! without sweating and thinking at all!

Just a simple update ;) 
My hand phone dead on 5.5.2011
Actually I'm planning to buy a new one after few months. I'm saving pocket money so as to buy a
multifunctional hand phone for myself. why do my current hand phone messed up my plan?! Ish!

Busy time. Ciaoz! See you again :D

0 給我的話: