Daisypath Anniversary tickers

19.6.10

My Water Moment

Since I was born, i live in Pangkor island which is one of the famous tourist destination and fishing village in Malaysia. For more information about this Island, you can go HERE!(Just click here). Although I stay at here for almost 19 years, but I don't know how to swim at all! I feel ashamed to tell you all about this. However, this is the truth! I showed some photo taken when childhood. I went to beach but I never swim, just play water! :D


Now, I write about my last 2 funny moment at the seaside. one is at Pangkor island while another is at EastCoast of Singapore.
Let's go!! we go round island with that boat. They go snorkeling. I no dare even though I had wear the life jacket cause I really don't know swim!


so, I just sat on the boat and take some photos with them. If i got a camera that is water-proof, I will jump into the sea with life jacket even though i dont know swim. I can take photo underwater that others cant do that!



then, we go to another small island. the beach with white sand but quite rough. my feet was pain that time. There's JingHong's hand with sea cucumber!



I had been force by them to play banana boat. drink much sea water and i really scare. i simply hold anyone when i'm in the water and my feet are not on the land(I'm tooooo short!). Luckily, they are kind and hold me quickly!

well, we had a nice trip in my hometown!

Below photos are taken during holiday, I went to East Coast in Singapore.







That's something that i felt not happy enough. We can't go to the deeper part of the sea to take photo as we scare the camera will spoil.

That's why I need to take part in this contest to win the Sony-TX5!
Besides, I didnt have any camera now! I always borrow others camera when i need. I want a camera for myself!
I thought for a long time and lastly i make decision to take part in this contest which organized by nuffnang.
Sony-TX5 is not only water -proof,but shock-proof, temperature-proof and dust-proof too.I hate dust, so my problem would solve if I have this camera.
water-proof can also make me not so worry when someone careless pouring water on it.
I'm easily get shock and I cant hold others camera well. this shock-proof camera will satisfied me too!
Other than that, It is the slimmest in the world! I love everything that are as slim as possible. so, I like It!

God bless me to get this Sony-TX5, please.

0 給我的話: