Daisypath Anniversary tickers

23.11.08

SPM ending soon...

damn bored now!
i got nothing to do..
want eat but nothing to eat..
haiz..
want to revise but always cant..
i had opened my bio's book since i wake up..
but..
i still cant study..
arrggghhhh!!!
how come i become so lazy?!
just left 3 days to go..
after these days..
i will be free and will be more boring that time..
but..
dont know why..
i suddenly dont want that day come soon..
i havent decide to do anything after this exam..
i dont want always sit at home..
and waiting for eat..sleep..and play...
these make me wanna die quickly..
i dont want such a life like this..
but..
i really dont know what to do..
most of them are going for works..
some of them will going to enjoy their holidays....
what can i do??
i felt so sleepy everyday..
now i can know what will be my life after my SPM..
everyday i go to bed very late..
then i wake up late also..
my breakfast is same as my lunch..
then i will just sit in front my pc and go chatting at forum..
checking fs..and sometimes facebook..
blogging..
go view others' blog..
go to learn about photoshop..
learn to do this do that..
just all about computer....
that's what i like..
and i know that..
my parent will going to scold me if i do that everyday..
i am such a useless human being in this world..
i do nothing everyday..
just waste time..
waste money..
and waste my energy..
haiz..
i really dont know what to do..
i cant do my revision for bio now..
cause i will only feel sleepy..
but..
i no have any choice now..
just have to finish this SPM...

the end for today..

0 給我的話: