Daisypath Anniversary tickers

21.11.08

SORRY~

did you feel that..
we are more close..
but we are less topic to chat about..
i know you also will feel like that..
i also dont know what happen now..
today..you tell me your feelings..
sometimes i really felt sorry to you..
i wanna say say sorry to you..
but you ask me dont to do that every time..
i know you are coming to view what i'm writing about..
i know you care on me now..
today i'm not in the mood..
after you tell me you are sad..
my mood turn bad to worse..
even i can feel that i'm more sad than you..
when you tell me not to be so sad..
i wanna ask you no be sad at that time..
and..
i tell you so many times today..
not to be sad..
and..
please remember what you had promise me..

next week will be coming..
hahaha!!
that too nice!
that's means my SPM will be finish!!
but...
still have to suffer for 3 days..
haiz..
first one is biology..
damn bio!
i hate bio!
i am not interest to bio!
second one is physics..
this subject..
i had put the most effort in the subject of that 3 science subjects..
last paper was Bahasa Cina..
i'm chinese..
i should take chinese..
if i didnt take BC..
i am very sorry to my parent..granparent..and even my ancestors..
but..
BC is too hard..
haiz..

i scare now..
scare that the day which my results come out that time..
i think i will cry that day..
i can even imaging now on my results..
i'm sure my results will very bad..
sorry dad and mum..
sorry for i never put my whole effort on this important exam..
sorry..
sorry..
and SORRY..

in this post..
i say sorry so many times..
i felt i'm useless now..
i just know to sit in front the pc and type and type and type..
cant do any others thing too..
i felt so regret now..
i dont know what to do now..
just stop now..
END~

0 給我的話: